- Avail any service(s) / purchase product(s) with more than 3000php in a single receipt.
- Or pay for 500php and you will be entitled to be a member.
MEMBERSHIP CARD IS PRELOADED OF 200 POINTS
- From July 2015 to December 31, 2016 every ten percent (10%) of the total amount paid will be added to your card as points.
- Points can redeem as service(s) / product(s), but cannot be used in combination with cash transaction to complete the payment.
- Membership card and points are non-transferable, only the person whose name appears on the registered card can redeem the points.
- New membership card is invalid unless you validated thru online at www.tandjsalon.com/rewards
- You can redeem the preloaded 300 points upon getting the membership card.
- Earned points will be reflected on the card after 48 hours.
- Members card registration, redemption, balance check and other transaction cannot be validated without:
- Membership Card
- Registered Mobile Phone
- Valid ID
- Security Code
- I got my Platinum Card in this Branch, Can I use my VIP card to other branches?
Yes, VIP Card is acceptable in all T&J Salon Professionals Branches.
- It is possible that I can use my T&J Platinum Card to Bangs Prime Salon by Tony & Jackey Branches?
No vice versa, Bangs Prime by Tony & Jackey Salon and T&J Salon Professionals is separate in regards with this Platinum VIP Card.
- If I pay for the other persons service(s)/product(s) can I get the points?
Yes, You are entitled to get the points if you are the who paid even for the other person.
- I lost my card what will happen to my points, can I get a new card?
In-case of lost or damaged membership card please report immediately to TJCORP membership hotline. The customer service will provide you necessary steps for the replacement of your membership card and points will be transferred to the new card. Re-issuance of Membership Card fee is 300php. Hotline number: +63-2-398-0147 or +63-2-523-0044 local: 114
- Can I convert my points into cash?
Your points have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Your point is only for promotional purposes and can be redeemed with a product(s) / service(s) commensurate to the total points earned.
- I availed services in your store and used the Earn Points in the device but there's no points showing on my balance, what is wrong?
Earned points will be reflected on your card after 48 hours. We need ample time to set up and to verify any fraud transaction, so please do understand.
- Can I transfer my points to my friend card?
No, points are not transferable to other membership card.
- Can I add points to my card using cash?
No, Platinum Card holder cannot add points to their card using cash.
- Can I use my points to pay the service(s) or product(s) and the remaining balance will pay in cash?
No, points can redeem as service(s)/product(s), but cannot be used in combination with cash transaction to complete the payment.
- I forgot my security code, what should I do?
Report immediately to TJCOPRP hotline. Hotline number: +63-2-398-0147 or +63-2-523-0044 local: 114
- Is there's any possibilities that my card or points will be voided if I don't use the card in a certain time?
Platinum membership card must have a record of usage within 1 year from the date of validation otherwise, all remaining points will be forfeited and if it is 2 years unused the card will be voided.
- How many points do I get for my purchase of product(s) / service(s) made at your branch?
Management lunched 10% points from your total amount transaction. This is a promotion from August 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015. This is subject to change.
The Terms and Conditions stated herein, as defined by Tony and Jackey Salon Corp. (hereafter referred to as TJCORP), forms the basis and guidelines of the issuance of the Membership Card and defines the rights and obligations of the Card Member. Members of Membership card are subject to these guidelines, including those referred to in the Tony & Jackey Salon Corp Manual and are deemed to have accepted the Terms, Conditions, Guidelines and Rules thereof upon agree with this Membership Card Terms and Conditions This Membership Card Terms and Conditions are covering Bangs Prime Salon Platinum Card and T&J Salon Professional Platinum Card issued by TJCORP.
- Membership Card is valid for life time from date of Validation. However the Membership Card must be used within 2years in order for members to continue enjoying the benefits of the program otherwise card validation will void and remaining point will be forfeited. Earned point in the Membership Card must have a record of usage within 1year from the validation. Otherwise, all remaining point will be forfeited.
- Each Member is obligated to keep her/his information file up-to-date by reporting any change in name, address and other data. Members may do so following the process stated in the Member’s Manual. Verbal notification is not valid and will not be entertained.
- Member agrees to receive communications, including but not limited to electronic and postal materials, from TJCORP or its duly appointed agents or contractors. Such materials may be in form or programs updates, exclusive promotions and tie-up offers that T&J CORP deems beneficial to the member.
- Validation of Membership Card must be done prior to use of it. Invalidated Membership card will not be acknowledged by system and all point will be deem to be void.
- TJCORP reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to cancel the Membership Card of any individual and all Awards and Privileges that go with said membership.
- Membership will terminate automatically and all rights and privileges void on the death of the Member.
- All Membership Card holders must fill up a valid postal, email address and other personal informations during the validation at the website of TJCORP. All Membership Card holders must register their card online in order to activate their Membership Card.
- The Membership Card is and shall remain the property of TJCORP and must be returned on demand.
- The Membership Card is not transferable in any circumstance, and is valid for use only by the Member who must present it when conducting any transaction. The Member may not use this Card to earn points from transactions of other customers.
- The Membership Card may not be used, and Membership Points will not be issued, at the time of purchase and/or activity that is identified by TJCORP and/or program Partner as not eligible for earning Membership Point.
- In case of lost or damaged Membership Card, the Membership Card maybe replaced by TJCORP following the guidelines stated in the Member’s Manual. The Member agrees to immediately report the said incident in writing or by calling the TJCORP Membership Hotline Number immediately to report the lost Membership Card. TJCORP should not be held liable for a Member’s lost or redeemed Membership Points whether or not the Member immediately reported the lost Membership Card. Expenses of re-issuance of the Membership Card will be shouldered by member.
- All Membership cardholders must present their Cards to earn points. Failure to present card during transaction will cause forfeiture of points earned.
Earning and Redemption of Membership Points
- Guidelines, promotion offerings, and venues for earning Membership Points are described in the Membership Manual. TJCORP and/or program Partner reserves the right, at all times, to make any changes to any such rules/offerings in its sole discretion.
- Membership Points accrued by any Member do not constitute the property of the Member and have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Membership Points cannot be earned for Value Added Tax, other government charges and service charges.
- TJCORP reserves the right to make adjustments on earned or accrued points as it deemed necessary including, but no limited to, deduction of points arising from returned services and goods purchased from TJCORP, Partners or from disputes.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to keep transaction receipts, which may be required, in case of request for points verification by the Member.
- For the redemption of Membership Points, those points reflected in TJCORP records shall be deemed correct and TJCORP has the exclusive right to determine the available amount of points to be awarded to or redeemed by the Member.
- Redeemed Awards or Privileges are not exchangeable for other Awards or Privileges, or refundable, replaceable, or be sold or transferred for cash or credit, under any circumstances.
- Points redeemed may no longer be changed, revoked, or cancelled.
- TJCORP_MEMBERSHIP CONTROLL DIVISION will bear no responsibility for resolving any disputes concerning any goods or services received by the member.
- Information acquired during issuance and redemption of points and during membership processing, may be used by TJCORP and its Partners for administrative and marketing purposes.
- Membership Card holder cannot add money to their card; it is a promotional Membership Card and not a check guarantee, debit, Credit Card.
- Points in membership cards are not valid as partial payments of products and services and cannot be used in combination with cash transaction to complete payment. It can only be redeemed for any products/services with prices equivalent to the points earned.
Changes to the Membership
- The Terms, Conditions and Guidelines cannot be superseded or changed except by TJCORP. TJCORP shall use reasonable endeavours to provide Members with accurate and timely information regarding the Membership Program including any changes thereof; however, TJCORP and its Partners shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- TJCORP reserves the right at all times, without notice and its sole discretion:
- To make any changes whatsoever to these Terms and Conditions including the rules and guidelines in the Member’s Manual.
- To withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of or in any way change any of the Awards or Privileges previously advertised or offered, to any Member, at any time, without prior notice, and TJCORP will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Member resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation, variation or change.
- To terminate or materially alter Membership Program and/or revoke the membership of any Member and/or the right of any Member to use the Membership Card or to utilize any Awards or Privileges.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
- It is a breach of these Terms and Conditions for any Member in the reasonable opinion of TJCORP to : abuse any awards, privileges, facilities, services or arrangements accorded to the Member as a result of Membership ; or act in any fraudulent manner or in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interest of TJCORP, or Membership Program or any Partner, supply or attempt to supply misleading information, or make any misrepresentation to TJCORP or any Partner; or act in any way which in TJCORP’s reasonable opinion breaches or is likely to breach these Terms and Condition. TJCORP’s decision as to what constitutes a breach shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of termination, all Membership Points, Awards or Privileges that may have been earned or accrued by the Member will also be terminated, and these may not be sold, assigned or transferred or otherwise redeemed. TJCORP and its Partners shall in no way be liable for any Membership Points, Awards or Privileges of a terminated Member.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for membership or eligibility for accrual or redemption of Awards or Privileges will be resolved by TJCORP at its sole discretion.
- Failure of TJCORP to enforce a particular Term or Condition or Guideline does not constitute a waiver of that Term or Condition or Guideline.
- The Member is solely responsible for the use of any Award or Privilege.
- The Member is personally liable for any and all costs, charges, claims or liabilities including duties, taxes and fees from third parties, government and non-government entities of whatever nature arising from the use of any Awards or Privileges, as provided by Membership Card and the earning, redemption or use of any Award or Privileges.
- The Member hereby understands and agrees that the successful operation of Membership card is based on the cooperative interaction among TJCORP, the Members, and the Partners. The Member also hereby understands and agrees that proper implementation of the Terms and Conditions between TJCORP and the Member is closely related and/or intertwined with the proper implementation of the Partner Agreement and/or Loyalty Marketing Agreement between TJCORP and each Partner.
Tel no: (02) 526 1965